The essentials for the beach
Sunglasses for young and old!
- Choose glasses that filter UVB-UVA rays
- Privilege dark glasses and frames that cover well
Everyone should wear a hat or cap!
- To avoid the risks of sunstroke, cover your head- Don't hesitate to go in the shade on a regular basis
- Don't hesitate to go in the shade on a regular basis
For the younger one's, a t-shirt!
- It will protect them from UVB-UVA rays
- Choose a clear t-shirt to avoid getting hotter
- Do not leave your children without a t-shirt and avoid sun exposition between 12 and 4 pm
- Do not expose babies and children under three to sun
- Think about drinking water throughout the day
- Ideally, bring along a snack and drink 1.5 L of water
Everyone should use sun protection!
- Opt for a high protection spray SPF50 for your children
- For adults, choose a protective index adapted to your skin type
- And above all, young and old, remember to frequently renew the applications